Alarian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alarian Empire

A journey to discover the story..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you brave...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mairliana
Admin
Admin
Mairliana

Are you brave... Empty
PostSubject: Are you brave...   Are you brave... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by Noshin GM on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:44 am

Please finish reading before downloading

ok here is the scoop, i made a global load that loods all but 155 of the 500 races when you log in, with this file you can see about 75% of all races, and most of the other 25% i dont think are used, WARNING if you have a low end computer like mine you will see a considerable rise in load time from server select, it takes me 6 to 8 mins to go from server select to completly logged in, i have 512 mgs of ram and a pos intel onboard graphics card.

That said if you still want to try it out, first go to your eq folder, then your resourses folder and back up your globalload.txt you can just add old to the name is what i do, then you will download this globalload.txt and save it into that same folder and thats it.

ok the download is a little wierd, when you click the link it will load xdrive in a few secs you will see like a flash object load in the black panel tha comes up, you click the down arrow that is in the lower left corner of the flash panel, that will bring up the "where do you want to save" box, choose where you want to save and click save, the box will dissapear but the file is downloading, not sure why a status window doesnt appear.

I take no responsibility, nor does this server, for the download and use of this file. Download at your own risk.
Back to top Go down

Are you brave...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alarian Empire :: Server Party :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: