Alarian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alarian Empire

A journey to discover the story..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Berzerker stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mairliana
Admin
Admin
Mairliana

Berzerker stuff Empty
PostSubject: Berzerker stuff   Berzerker stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Posted by EbilZerker Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:53 pm

have been playing a zerker for a while now, and have noticed some things that need fixing.

-after creation berzerkers spawn in their home city, rather than in kerraridge

-the 1st focus throwing axe has no range on it, and is therefore unthrowable. Also, the clickie does not work, it says the item has no charges left. They are also summoned 1 at a time, would be nice to have them come in stacks.

not sure what i think about haveing the focus throwing axe, cause once discs are implemented, either all the throwing discs are useless, or the focus is (except for the clickie.. if it worked.) instead of an item that summons axes, you could have the quest reward be the axe summon disc, and something with the clickie on it, just a thought tho.

-the proc on the focus 2hander has a slight stun and a 35pt dot afterwards, not sure if this is what was intended, but its kind of strange. It is also pretty easy to resist, was getting at least 50% resists in kerra as soon as i got it.
-the second focus 2hander has the same proc as the first one, and the description states that it only effects targets up to lvl 60, so this should probably change.

I think thats pretty much everything so far, thanks for making an awesome server =)
Back to top Go down
Mairliana
Admin
Admin
Mairliana

Berzerker stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berzerker stuff   Berzerker stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Posted by Striat Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:39 am

EbilZerker wrote:

-the 1st focus throwing axe has no range on it, and is therefore unthrowable. Also, the clickie does not work, it says the item has no charges left. They are also summoned 1 at a time, would be nice to have them come in stacks.

-the second focus 2hander has the same proc as the first one, and the description states that it only effects targets up to lvl 60, so this should probably change.

Fixed

EbilZerker wrote:

-the proc on the focus 2hander has a slight stun and a 35pt dot afterwards, not sure if this is what was intended, but its kind of strange. It is also pretty easy to resist, was getting at least 50% resists in kerra as soon as i got it

Effect is intended to be that way but resist was not. Fixed. Also, fixed second axe.

EbilZerker wrote:

not sure what i think about haveing the focus throwing axe, cause once discs are implemented, either all the throwing discs are useless, or the focus is (except for the clickie.. if it worked.) instead of an item that summons axes, you could have the quest reward be the axe summon disc, and something with the clickie on it, just a thought tho.

As you could guess, we really struggled with "epic offhand" for zerkers. Yet, we didn't want to leave them feeling short changed. Good idea, and will consider it with discipline implementation in the coming week!

EbilZerker wrote:

-after creation berzerkers spawn in their home city, rather than in kerraridge

I checked peq's db and they didn't even have it working right. If someone can pull the possible race deity combos so I can update it in the database, that would be great!

For example, Barbarian-Rallos Zek,7th hammer, Vah Shir-Agnostic.

Please not I am not sure if those are valid combos;p It's just an example of how to provide me info!

EbilZerker wrote:

I think thats pretty much everything so far, thanks for making an awesome server =)
Glad you enjoy it! There is much more to come. If you find any other issues, just post them! Issues posted on the forums will get taken care of significantly faster than other issues!

Edited to point out that the clickies and other fixed listed will not appear to be fixed until new server files are up. Will upload them when I wake up:)
Back to top Go down
Mairliana
Admin
Admin
Mairliana

Berzerker stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berzerker stuff   Berzerker stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:08 pm

Quote :
I checked peq's db and they didn't even have it working right. If someone can pull the possible race deity combos so I can update it in the database, that would be great!

For example, Barbarian-Rallos Zek,7th hammer, Vah Shir-Agnostic.

Please not I am not sure if those are valid combos;p It's just an example of how to provide me info!

EDIT:

• Barbarian Berserker - Agnostic, The Six Hammers (the Tribunal), The Warlord (Rallos Zek)

• Dwarf Berserker - Agnostic, King of Thieves (Bristlebane), The Duke of Below (Brell Serilis)

• Ogre Berserker - Agnostic, The Faceless (Cazic Thule), The Warlord (Rallos Zek)

• Troll Berserker - Agnostic, The Faceless (Cazic Thule), The Prince of Hate (Innoruuk), The Warlord (Rallos Zek)

• Vah Shir Berserker - Agnostic. (No other possible Deity for Vah Shir Berserker)

That's all of em, Hope it helps! =)
Back to top Go down
Mairliana
Admin
Admin
Mairliana

Berzerker stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berzerker stuff   Berzerker stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:09 pm

Posted by EbilZerker Yesterday at 4:56 pm

Looks like the clickie on the throwing axes still doesn't work, says out of charges. Probably doesn't work because its a stack of items. Might try giving the axes 1 charge expendable. I know that worked on live at least, for things like potions.

The trowing axes proc double throw has the same problem as the proc on the ranger bow, so both should get fixed at the same time.

These thing probably need to be changed for both of the tiers of summoned throwing axes, not sure though because I haven't gotten the second one yet.

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Striat
Admin
Admin

Berzerker stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berzerker stuff   Berzerker stuff Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:19 am

The problem is, the items have to be Throwing. I've learned throwing items can't be used as clickies apparently. I'll check into the code or look for a better solution tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Berzerker stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berzerker stuff   Berzerker stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berzerker stuff
Page 1 of 1