Alarian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alarian Empire

A journey to discover the story..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loading Screen V2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kkazz
Student
Student

Loading Screen V2 Empty
PostSubject: Loading Screen V2   Loading Screen V2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Seems Mair forgot to post my loading screen V2,so heres new post ;]..

https://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h7/pethelp/?action=view&current=10red_dragon_attacks2-med.jpg

just save picture in ur resources folder in EQ folder,make sure to save as loadscreen and overwrite the old jpg picture in there,Have fun
Back to top Go down
Krothi
Student
Student

Loading Screen V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loading Screen V2   Loading Screen V2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Looks good, I downloaded the old one you made and when it loaded up in game I only was able to see about 3/4 of it.

Have u given any thought of putting your graphic design inside the actual EQ load screen graphic outline and use the different areas of it to show glimpses of unique areas of the server?

Seti Dux
Back to top Go down
kkazz
Student
Student

Loading Screen V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loading Screen V2   Loading Screen V2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:15 pm

ya first one was messed up didnt work good,this 2nd one is big enough n all now the one Nosh did has stuff with server i just thought mine looked real cool heh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loading Screen V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loading Screen V2   Loading Screen V2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loading Screen V2
Page 1 of 1