Alarian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alarian Empire

A journey to discover the story..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My "Absence"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mairliana
Admin
Admin
Mairliana

My "Absence" Empty
PostSubject: My "Absence"   My "Absence" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Sorry for not being as active as I usually am. I've been havin a rough week+ and have been trying to straighten a few things up in RL. I've been popping in time to time but haven't had the time to stay on for hours+Hours like I used to x.x...As soon as everythings straightened up i'll be more active.

Sorry again! x.x
Back to top Go down
NoshinGM
Admin
Admin
NoshinGM

My "Absence" Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Absence"   My "Absence" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:41 pm

no problem, rl is a pain some times but it is just that rl, we cant live in a fantasy world as much as we would like to, been having some rl issues as well, almost out of the red and into the grey though so it is working out, hold up dont give up, things might hurt for a little while but pain becomes memory, and memories should stay
Back to top Go down
Striat
Admin
Admin

My "Absence" Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Absence"   My "Absence" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:28 pm

It's np, Mair! We miss ya and hope to see you soon. Just take care of the issues and you'll have a place here waiting for you when you return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My "Absence" Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Absence"   My "Absence" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My "Absence"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alarian Empire :: Server Party :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: