Alarian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alarian Empire

A journey to discover the story..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agnarr Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smakk01
Student
Student

Agnarr Event Empty
PostSubject: Agnarr Event   Agnarr Event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:16 am

Just wanted to make a quick post about what I encountered last night while trying the Agnarr Event in BoT.

3 of us (SK, Ranger, and Shammy) got dropped into Agnarr's room just fine. Then, has I got near the big blue boy, the script started "How dare you, I'll give you 5 minutes, etc., etc.", then about 10 seconds later, the first wave of giants came in. Everything looked just fine, we where killing them pretty quickly, got to the 3rd round of mobs then there was a long pause....

We started conversing about what could be taking so long, so I inched closer to Agnarr and I get the script "How dare you, I'll give you 5 minutes, etc., etc.". So now we are thinking ok, that was weird, go through just one round of giants and it gets reset again.

So I posistion myself close to Agnarr, go through a few rounds of adds, and poof, we get the starting script again. I try and stay glued to the exact spot where I trigger him, but seem to get the same result. Lots and lots of bodies hit the floor, but we just couldn't get past the 4th round of mobs without him resetting, so finally just gated out.

Sorry I don't have any logs from that event, I'll be sure and do that next time though.

Smakk
Back to top Go down
Mairliana
Admin
Admin
Mairliana

Agnarr Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agnarr Event   Agnarr Event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:25 pm

Completely wrong forum to post this.

Moving it.

Edit: I've encountered this before, but seemed to only happen every now and then....Seems you've really bad dice =)

Get new ones! =oP
Back to top Go down
NoshinGM
Admin
Admin
NoshinGM

Agnarr Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agnarr Event   Agnarr Event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:12 pm

think it has to do with the same problem as the cb event, hopfully when we get on a dedicated host it will fix alot of these things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Agnarr Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agnarr Event   Agnarr Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agnarr Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alarian Empire :: Bugs :: Quests/Scripts-
Jump to: