Alarian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alarian Empire

A journey to discover the story..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unable to login to server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Afura_Mann
Student
Student

unable to login to server Empty
PostSubject: unable to login to server   unable to login to server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Not sure why I haven't been able to log into the server today. It says that's up and has people in it, but when I click to login to it, it just sits there, and then about 15 or so seconds later I'm back at the account login screen. I tried logging into other servers just to see if it was a problem with my client, but I was able to get into those. I do have the april 26th download and I do have the loadscreen.jpg .

- Afura Mann
Back to top Go down
Striat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: unable to login to server   unable to login to server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:28 pm

some moron crashed world server. Up now.
Back to top Go down
Afura_Mann
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: unable to login to server   unable to login to server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Thanks! I was /dying/ without my eq 'fix' tongue

- Afura Mann
Back to top Go down
smakk01
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: unable to login to server   unable to login to server Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:48 pm

Why start a new thread when there is an old one that can be updated....

Been trying for several hours off and on to log in, no joy. Me thinks the rubber bands have come off of the hampster wheel...

Smakk
Back to top Go down
Afura_Mann
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: unable to login to server   unable to login to server Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:08 pm

Nooooo! we need the SHD tanking skills! We need our Smakk! ;P Rithi and I had to do the Agnarr event, just the ranger and cleric. We made lots of giant corpses, but Agnarr kept refusing to fight us. Eventually we had to have Striat come and make Agnarr face us. Things went much more smoothly with our SHD tank there Crying or Very sad . I hope whatever is causing the issue gets fixed, there's raiding to be done tongue .

- Afura Mann/Ayame Isha
Back to top Go down
Chaniz
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: unable to login to server   unable to login to server Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:55 pm

omg man we really need to figure this out.....i want you back we need you sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unable to login to server   unable to login to server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unable to login to server
Page 1 of 1