Alarian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alarian Empire

A journey to discover the story..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheers for all the work:)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wdneq
Student
Student
wdneq

Cheers for all the work:) Empty
PostSubject: Cheers for all the work:)   Cheers for all the work:) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:31 am

i posted a rant the other day not being able to get on (just blowing off steam) then i was alerted to the fact that the server was getting a few fixes..

Logged back in tonight and was able to use guild lobby , so i was thinking kool some have been implemented Smile
So far running around last couple of hrs server has been crystal clear NOLAG whatsoever
All the quest drops that i couldnt either find, or mobs refused to part with are turning up cheers

The work that has already done had/has made this server a lot of fun.

These fixes that seem to be working have just increased the enjoyment ..

Cheers to the team behind this
Back to top Go down
Mairliana
Admin
Admin
Mairliana

PostSubject: Re: Cheers for all the work:)   Cheers for all the work:) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:08 pm

That'd be Noshin and Striats hard work...Glad to see you're enjoying the server =)

Tell your friends! Hehe =)
Back to top Go down
NoshinGM
Admin
Admin
NoshinGM

PostSubject: Re: Cheers for all the work:)   Cheers for all the work:) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:30 pm

well more striat than me, been having some bad isp problems, seems they underestimated demand and we are expiriencing bottle neck effect, more people hooking up to a server than they are ready to accept, the bad thing is is they say it might be 6 months before they get a new hub put in, bs in my opinion but what can i do hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheers for all the work:)   Cheers for all the work:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheers for all the work:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alarian Empire :: Server Party :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: