Alarian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alarian Empire

A journey to discover the story..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hanvar short beer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Afura_Mann
Student
Student

hanvar short beer Empty
PostSubject: hanvar short beer   hanvar short beer Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:13 pm

Various Hanvar Monsters
Blackburrow

Now that I'm level 80, I've gone back to try and do some of the tradeskill npc quests. When I made it to the 2nd baking crystal quest, Sloon tells me to get some hanvar short beer from the hanvars in blackburrow. I went to blackburrow and mowed down a ton of them without getting any short beer. I don't have an exact number, but I killed several cycles in the areas I was killing them. I hadn't saved any of the beer when I came through BB the 1st time, but I hadn't remembered it being quite so rare.

-Afura Mann/Ayame Isha
Back to top Go down
NoshinGM
Admin
Admin
NoshinGM

hanvar short beer Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanvar short beer   hanvar short beer Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:58 pm

search for special hanvars your looking for something to do with hmm maybe beer
Back to top Go down
Striat
Admin
Admin

hanvar short beer Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanvar short beer   hanvar short beer Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:29 pm

part of the updates that have not...been updated yet;p Quest text is messed up but being updated tonight or tomorrow depending on time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hanvar short beer Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanvar short beer   hanvar short beer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hanvar short beer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alarian Empire :: Bugs :: World Issues-
Jump to: