Alarian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alarian Empire

A journey to discover the story..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vox ate my bag of goodies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Afura_Mann
Student
Student

vox ate my bag of goodies Empty
PostSubject: vox ate my bag of goodies   vox ate my bag of goodies Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:24 pm

Permafrost
Lady Vox

I just completed my collection of raid orbs (yay me!). I put the six orbs that Lady Vox requested in the bag she gave me. I combined them. All was well. I then handed her the completed bag, she sat up on her hind legs once, then sat back down and stared at me like "what do you want mortal?". I know dragons like to play with us mortals and make us jump through hoops and all, but I kinda want to get to the big tier5 raid stuffs tongue .

- Afura Mann/Ayame Isha
Back to top Go down
Mairliana
Admin
Admin
Mairliana

PostSubject: Re: vox ate my bag of goodies   vox ate my bag of goodies Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:35 pm

This seems to be happening to anyone with vox...even myself. Still an issue, reimbursed the bottom half of orb though.

Vox seems to be very hungry for some reason =) Lemme know when fixed so can archive =)
Back to top Go down
smakk01
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: vox ate my bag of goodies   vox ate my bag of goodies Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:41 pm

Same thing happened to me a day ago, I sent in a /petition detailing what happened, but heard nothing back. From reading the boards I know the GM's are busy of late, so I went around re-killing all 6 of the boss mobs for another sack full of orbs. I was hoping it was just a fluke with me, now it looks like there is more to it.

Smakk

P.S. - Is the server back up? I keep getting to the character select screen and after clicking in, stay in eternal limbo til I have to crtl-alt-del out...
Back to top Go down
Mairliana
Admin
Admin
Mairliana

PostSubject: Re: vox ate my bag of goodies   vox ate my bag of goodies Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:00 pm

Server has been up for awhile actually....Not sure what's wrong and why you can't login...i was able to login fine, as are many others....

As for the petition ordeal...You'd find it better posting here on the forums about issues...I check them frequently and most of the time can spare the minute to login and help fix the issue...(such as Afura's issue) ...Not sure about the petition queue so...

cat
Back to top Go down
Afura_Mann
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: vox ate my bag of goodies   vox ate my bag of goodies Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:10 am

thanks for kicking Lady Vox in the teeth and making her give me my orb piece, hehe. With Rithi, Alexander and Bierathu<sp>(the big shaman, hehe) I got the completed orb from Ashran.... talk about a mean surprise on that turn-in tongue . Lots of sparkly on my epics, I like them.

- Afura Mann/Ayame Isha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vox ate my bag of goodies   vox ate my bag of goodies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vox ate my bag of goodies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alarian Empire :: Bugs :: Quests/Scripts-
Jump to: