Alarian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alarian Empire

A journey to discover the story..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Singed Document (2/4)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bristlen
Student
Student

A Singed Document (2/4) Empty
PostSubject: A Singed Document (2/4)   A Singed Document (2/4) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:58 am

The named slave npc that drops this document has not been spawning. I have cleared the entire zone of slaves several times with no avail.

This is my third time doing the epic offhand quest.

The first time the document dropped of random slaves, this was easy and not time consuming.

The second time the new named NPC had been added that drop these documents, all nammed were easily spawnable and did not take to long to complete the quest ( All of these NPC have like 0 HP btw and die in one hit)

On my current third time doing this quest i have been in this zone killing every slave of all types i can come across. If the npc that drops this is supposed to be random i think its spawn rate should be bumped up quite a bit. Or possibly only one can be up at a time and he spawned under the world or such.
Back to top Go down
NoshinGM
Admin
Admin
NoshinGM

A Singed Document (2/4) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Singed Document (2/4)   A Singed Document (2/4) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:36 pm

ok looked at it, he has a 1 spawn limit so there is alwasys 1 somewhere in the zone where you find any type of slave (slave or brute slave), i know there are 100+ spawns so you coulda missed him
Back to top Go down

A Singed Document (2/4)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alarian Empire :: Bugs :: World Issues-
Jump to: